|At last So here's some predictions for 2008|
- Apple announce that iTMS is 100% DRM free.
- Amazon drop prices, iTMS drops prices, Amazon drops prices.
- 192Kb VBR reaches $0.25 per track by year end. Lossless drops to $0.50 by year end.
- Amazon announces "One World Price" Opens store to global customers.
- MP3Sparks finds a way for customers to give them money. Does deal with Paypal.
- Despite all this, overall track sales and CD Sales continue to fall. P2P sharing in all it's forms continues to rise.
- Record Biz survives another year. (Except for EMI which goes specactularly bust)
[ << Boing Boing: DRM is Killing Music parody of "Home Taping is Killing Music" ] [ Scary morning >> ]
[ 11-Jan-08 8:49am ] [ DRM , Music ]